Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chase cam - quick and dirty...very dirty

Yeah it's a bit rough, but you know, I've never found a polished stone sitting out in nature, so I think it's okay to start this way.  Also I had to do it in 2 parts because it was too long.  I think I will keep a stopwatch on hand from now on.


I'm contemplating ways to keep the walls out of the way and maybe I will try ray tracing.  If it hits a wall, move forward a bit--something to that effect.  You know, the really crappy thing about doing things this way is that I feel like everything I want to do I have to re-invent the wheel.  But that's also the great thing in a way...I feel like my brain is expanding every day!  On that note, I think I will start a new feature soon where I take the API functions I have used so far and expound on them based on what I have had to figure out.  We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment